Sunday, August 9, 2015

Summer Painting 2015

What I have been Painting

I picked up some new Pulp figures packs at Historicon

PMX-3 Zapatista/Peones Rifles


PMX-1 Villista Banditos




PMX-4 Americano Mercenarios (almost)



PMX-2 Vaqueros Americanos  (almost)



 Volcano Queen


Footsore Miniatures Brian Boru and some Irish Slingers 

Scarab Ogre from Crocodile Games

 Footsore Miniatures Dark Ages - Which I will use for SAGA


 Company B SU 12 - 76mm howitzer portee mounted


 Rubicon T34

 Army Group North KV-1





Rubicon SKDFZ 251/x Halftrack I built it so I can change between the different types






Company B LRDG Chevy

Company B Schwimmwagen


Gaz Truck -at some point I had bought the quad maxim AA moumt, but cannot find it at this point

2 comments:

  1. Great painting! The variety of the mixtures and patterns of color for the Mexican's clothing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 20th Century South of the Border stuff.

    ReplyDelete